The only rule for the fall nature photo scavenger hunt is that there are no rules. I’ve come up with some prompts to inspire you, but exactly what you photograph and when is entirely up to you. (Hopefully, you’ll let your kids get snapping, too!)
There are 30 ideas listed here, but fall is 3 months long. That means you can take your time checking items off the list. At the end of fall, you’ll have a wonderful collection perfect for a photo book!
How to Play
If you need a little inspiration to play along, I’ll be sharing photos we take throughout the season. Here’s how you can join the fun:
- Get your free printable Fall Nature Photo Scavenger Hunt list. Post it somewhere you’ll see it every day.
- Head outside and into nature with your family and start exploring.
- Post your photo on the Go Explore Nature Facebook page or on Instagram (follow me @goexplorenature).
- If you’re on Pinterest, send me your username & follow any of my boards; you can then add your photos to my Fall Nature Photo Scavenger Hunt board
- And if you’d love to play along but have no desire to share your photos publicly, please do so! Feel free to drop me a line & let me know how it’s going.